Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yikes - time flies!!!!




Hi!!
So here it is the middle of the summer and I have yet to update my blog! Well it has been quite a few months to say the least!! We have had soccer, T-Ball, and Swim Team all one on top of the other! In late Spring I had some major, major problems with my computer. It was quite the struggle backing everything up and getting through the remaining jobs I had already begun. Recently I upgraded to the MacBook Pro - and it is fabulous! It has been an adjustment - though... and I am still learning how to navigate it as we speak! I have had a difficult time moving over the image files from my external hard drive... which has been the reason for lack of updates... I even took it to the Apple store for help - and they were puzzled as well...

But we are well on our way now... More to come of the next week or so!

No comments: