Monday, April 5, 2010

The Savvy Sisterhood - Workshop on the Waterfront


Last weekend I was able to go to the Inn at Perry Cabin - to be a part of the Savvy Sisterhood - Workshop on the Waterfront. It was so wonderful to be with so many creative and professional ladies! The speakers were great - and were truly inspiring! Oh - changes are a comin... there is so much I want to do.... only if I had all the time in the world and an unlimited budget!!! Seriously - I was inspired and it felt great to get the creative juices flowing! I met some great new friends - that I can learn so much from!!! I also learned a thing or two about myself. It was well worth the trip... including the terrible drive over the Bay Bridge (white knuckles and sweaty palms all the way - holy moly!!) I am very grateful to the ladies that organized the workshop! :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

WOW!! What a fantastic weekend! Beautiful scenery, too!

You know I'm a huge fan! So glad you are continuing to focus and develope this area of your life.

I think the pics of you are adorable!! You need to put that on your website!